[C38] Signet Depht and Autohelm display

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon May 11 18:22:48 EDT 2009

Max, Ill scan the manual and send it to you tomorrow,  My new one also
gives me the 19E but not as often, it may also have something to do with
the depth being deep enough that the system doesn't get a reading back,
I think it stops around 200 feet.  The wire I was talking about is
actually the transducer cable.