[C38] Stove replacement

Charles charles at finn.ws
Tue May 26 18:07:59 EDT 2009

I am in the process of  remodeling the galley. I have selected a 2
burner Force-10 stove size (American Standard) and have the chose of
mounting it as it is, which is level with the sink counter top. I have
chosen this manufacture because the oven door slides under the stove and
out of the way when it's opened.
My other option would be to buy the compact model which is approximately
2 inches shorter and mount it under the counter top. I would need to
install a hinged door from the rear of the opening making it flush
with the rear counter top and install a latch to secure it when in the
up position. I would duplicate the Formica on the top and bond a
stainless steel skin to the under side for safety reasons. In the end it
would increase counter top space.

Would you please send this to the group for feedback?

Regards,
David

D. Knapp

*/NEWPORT/**/ /*Adhesives and Composites, Inc.
                      Direct Line # (949) 252-4258  *//*

       A subsidiary of* Mitsubishi Rayon Co.,
LTD.*                                              FAX # (949) 222-1954

This message and all text, attachments, exhibits or other media
transmitted with it, may contain legally privileged and confidential
information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that that any reading, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the information without
retaining any copies. Thank you.