[C38] Listserve Digest, Vol 5, Issue 75 (generator William) alden andre

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:30:59 EDT 2009

High Alden hope spring sailing is as good for you as it is here on the
Chesapeake.  We just spent two nights out with point to point races in
between. The wind never went below 15 and peaked around 20+ I think,
my wind indicator stops at 8 knots. (which  is good my wife would
freak if she knew the real speed)The reason I am writing is we barely
could start the  engine on the second morning, so it is time to get
off my butt and build my gen. rack. It appears that you used standard
stainless rail parts, but I can not tell from the pictures how you
attached it to the stern rail and supported it on the hull. Could you
give me a little help in those areas.

Thanks in advance you can send it to me direct at

whk1965 at gmail.com or through listserve whatever you want.