[C38] Insurance

Charles charles at finn.ws
Fri Jun 5 19:37:40 EDT 2009

Patrick,
That leads me to the most frustrating part of the BoatUS deal!  About
two years after I was booted, they contacted me asking WHY I left them!
By the way, I have never made a claim against any boat I have owned.  I
will stick with Progressive as long as they perform.
Charles Finn
Mighty Quinn, 114
Great Lakes