[C38] Windlass

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Jun 11 02:20:32 EDT 2009

Ann,
    We have a windlass mounted on the foredeck. i will send pix if I get
to the boat this weekend (working on my Jesusita Fire Claim). We had a
steel plate installed and redid the bow roller and anchor locker
entrance. The windlass motor does come down into the forward compartment
but it is out of the way. You could put a box around it. We always run
the engine while using the windlass so the batteries are just fine as
they are. Joe Launie/Macavity