[C38] thru hull

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 8 01:05:49 EDT 2009

Thanx for your ideas for the pluming you all confirm what I thought . Sometimes ideas are tried and when they don't work all that well they arn't changed back. We have been getting some awsome sailing up here I wish I had a picture of my wife's face when she caming screeming naked on deck at 06:30 one morning when I was alone and seriously over powered . Anyway all turned out well we reefed down the main shortened the head and not too many people witnessed some old wrinkilie people running around like crazy . Love our new to us boat
  Paul Impulse 328