[C38] swim ladder

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:28:32 EDT 2009

This is the link for the ladder steps from Catalina Direct. This is the
style that goes with rivets  that Tom justmentioned:
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=75

I'm going for a set like this for sure!!

<http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=75>Max
Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA
Puntarenas, Costa Rica