[C38] Vibration

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 13:58:28 EDT 2009

Lucky Star
The vibration is while the engine is running and engaged. Seems to be more noticeable as the RPM increases. My plan of attack at this point is to remove the zinc from the shaft and run it that way for a short trip. If that does not change the vibration (which I doubt it will but it is worth the try) I'm going to go through the motor mounts and check for movement. In fact as it write this I think I'll do it the opposite order. I'm going to let the list know what I find. But I will not be able to get to the boat until August. See you later.

Kerry Grimes
Littlebreeze, 139