[C38] Insulation material for icebox

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 10:48:19 EDT 2009

Do those aerosol cans-o-foam put out closed cell foam?? Lazy as I am today, I am asking rather than checking it out. There are 2-part foams that do create closed cell foam that is more resistant to moisture intrusion.
This is one that I have used with some success: http://www.uscomposites.com/foam.html
Prepare well and work fast!

~Dave