[C38] cat 38 owners on the Chesapeake

empty1 at ntlworld.com empty1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 6 07:08:34 EDT 2009

Hi Bill.. I will be out on The Goose from 14th august til 15th September...At present I am planning to go to the Catalina Yacht owners crab feast in St Michaels on weekend 14-16 August...I'm sure they would love to see as many of us as can get there---see www.sailccyc.org for details and click on schedule.

I am also hoping to attemd their Memorial Day Raft up, but my plans are still open on that one so I'm sure we can do something to hook up.. I will make sure I have a camera. Then we can photoshoot each other and email the pics.
Look forward to hopefully meeting as many Chesapeake Bay 38's as possible.

All the Best
Mark Turner C38 #80 The Goose