[C38] Rudder post packing gland, must remove steering quadrant

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:39:13 EDT 2009

My wind meter crapped out as well I bought a Krestel hand held for $64 on
web (Amazon) works great but if or when I replace the whole unit I will get
the wireless one. As far as the knot meter goes here on the bay it only last
about two days between cleanings save your money and get a gps.
Bill Flying Goose

W H Knowles