[C38] Dock Lines

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Aug 18 17:05:08 EDT 2009

Larry,

I just used 1/2 golden braid and spliced eyes using a splicing tool and
sewed leather for chafe protection.   If you do this yourself a tip on
the splicing is at the end when you have to pull the jacket down.  I
wrapped the eye on a cleat and put the tail on a winch that made the
process a heck of alot  easier.

Steve