[C38] Crew Wanted: Montauk to USVI

Gus Woods gus.woods at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:43:22 EDT 2009

When are you thinking about doing the trip?

I'm recently retired and am working to get our house in Virginia ready to
get on the market. After it is ready I'll be available, probably late
October. When it sells I'll be in a frenzy to get furniture disposed of and
move to our house in Montserrat but I do not expect that any time soon.

My longest offshore experience was several years ago when a friend and I
brought our C38 from lower SC to the Chesapeake and I am not a great sailor
but I am dependable.

My wife is a retired airline employee so airfare is not a problem as long as
I have a little flexibility