[C38] surge/overflow tank

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Wed Aug 26 09:19:37 EDT 2009

I sure it must be terribly frustrating watching me thrash around like this!

I should have added that my engine doesn't seem to have a butterfly valve
and the only way I can see for it to bleed is out the surge tank, which it
(finally) did quite nicely once I lowered the tank position, and I did a
could of stop/cool/refill cycles.