[C38] Spinnaker and spinnaker pole

Chapuys at aol.com Chapuys at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 18:20:22 EDT 2009

I have a symmetric and pole I would like to sell.  It is for my  Catalina
38.  I use an asymmetric now and the pole is excess as I have a  whisker pole
attached upright on the mast.  How would I get them to  you?  I am in San
Diego?

Bob Miller

In a message dated 8/30/2009 10:53:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,