[C38] engine temp

Robert Miller chapuys at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 18:59:53 EDT 2009

1800 RPM and 6.5?  What kind of a prop are you using?  I am using an
Autoprop and can't get much more than 2500.  It may be too big.  I ordered
the 299818 and will install it this weekend.  Any tips on installation?  Do
I need to run water through it to prime it?

Thanks,

Bob

"Bolero" San Diego

  _____