[C38] Traveler Location?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Sun Sep 13 22:47:32 EDT 2009

I just want to make sure I'm understanding you. Your traveler is forward
of the hatch opening, correct?  That would solve my dodger problem, but
I'm concerned about the loss of leverage having the sheet so far forward
on the boom, or the leverage the sail/boom would have on the anchor
points. You've had no problems?

Thanks!