[C38] Keel Fairing

David Epstein davidepstein at seicontrol.com
Mon Sep 28 19:03:22 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Larry is correct, I did purchase the templates a few years ago.   I
elected not to move forward with that project, and as such, the
templates were never used.   If you are interested buying them, give
me call.   I am sure I can save you some money.

Regards,

David Epstein
#122 SuperStar, Marina del Rey, CA

At 03:43 PM 9/28/2009, you wrote:

>Has anyone ever faired their keel?  What did you do for templates?
>
>Steve Smolinske
>President
>
>4M Company, Inc.
>15660 Nelson Place South
>Seattle, WA  98188
>425-227-4500
><http://www.rainierrubber.com/>www.rainierrubber.com
>
>The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
>proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email
>only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any
>communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.
>
>P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility

David Epstein
President, Sound Solutions
Chairman, CEA TechHome Division
Member of the CEA Board of Industry Leaders
Member, CEA Division Executive Board
Tel 310.398.0032
Fax 310.398.0036
www.soundsolutions.com