[C38] SPOT, to how many email addresses can you send from Spot?

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Mon Oct 12 16:32:04 EDT 2009

Still sorting it out, but it looks like I can send directly to about 12
address or mobile phones.

But I can also set up a webpage that shows the past 7 days of position and
that page can have up to 50 e-mail addresses.

And I can make more pages.

So I think I could make a "Catalina38" page with indivual list members on
the notify list.

Not sure if I can notify the list directly. I think that would mean the
list would have recognize the sender (some random SPOT address) as a
subscriber.

Or something.

Or I don't know.