[C38] C38 Dome light on cabin top

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 15 23:06:46 EDT 2009

Max , are you talking about the lights just under the center window? if so Impulse has them on both sides . They are wired into the panel under "cabin"  on my boat. By the way they make lots of great hard shell looms to hide wiring with sticky backing try a home entertainment install shop.
  Paul
 Impulse