[C38] C38 Dome light on cabin top

Eldore Wood photosbyeldore at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 13:44:15 EDT 2009

Hi Max,

                Shaya Amanzi also has no dome light above the table or any other place for that matter.  She is a 1982 model and the original owner had her built just for racing - maybe that has something to do with it?

Keep us posted on your lighting work - we would be interested in doing the same for our boat.

Cheers,

Eldore' Wood
Shaya Amanzi C38
Photographer/Artist