[C38] boat specs

Phil Gay eyriepg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 18:14:43 EDT 2009

Concerning water tanks, I had previously surmised that Catalina has upped
the water tankage along with fuel tankage in the changes made to 1982 boats
and later.  That must not be the case.  My guess now is that the 35 gallon
capacity might include the optional starboard settee tank.  BTW my 1980 C38
has the same tank under the V berth that Windlassie has.

I like the brighter look of the white walls in the head, but in one boat I
saw the white surface came unglued from the bulkhead and looked rather thin.

You raise some good points about what was optional on the C38.

Phil Gay
C38 049 Que Linda
Everett WA