[C38] CNG propane conversion. lines?

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 22 21:15:08 EST 2009

Thanks Charles,

I didn't figure on the thermostatic valve being the difference in similar
appliances, one for natural gas and another for propane.  I was trying to
find the difference because the appliances I looked at and worked with
looked identical.  I can't help but to wonder how much problem it would be
to run propane on a natural gas thermostat since I've evidently done it
already and my conversions worked fine.

Tom Troncalli