[C38] Water Filtration

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 24 00:10:33 EST 2009

Steve I have a standard household filter mounted under the sink in the galley. Filters are available at our local home depot. We drink from the galley sink,though I am guilty of brushing my teeth in the head occasionally.I change the filter every 6 months ,but probably should change it more often. All the places I use to fill around here have chlorinated water.

 Paul
Impulse 328