[C38] Request for all C38 owners

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Wed Feb 24 18:35:45 EST 2010

I'm still moving forward on the C38 map and registry and would like some
help in the form of information from everyone. Please send your
mailing list with them.  Here is what I would like.

1. Your boat's name
2. Hull Number (if possible, the whole serial)
3. Year Built (yea, I know, that's why I asked for the serial)
4. The owner(s) name(s)
5. Home Port
6. Current Location (latitude, longitude) decimal. (if possible)
7. If the boat's history isn't already in the registry, please add it
here.
8. Here's the kicker, I want ONE picture of your ship that you want on
the registry. If you want to change  it later, you will be able to. But
only one at a time.

Thanks,
Anders Finn