[C38] Announcement!!!!

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Fri Mar 19 13:23:29 EDT 2010

Greetings, salutations and hallucinations to all!!!!!

It is with great pleasure that I, your fearless Commodore, announce the
appointment of Master Charles Finn as Vice Commodore and Technical Advisor
for the Catalina 38 Association.  These two positions, Vice Commodore for
sure and recently Technical Advisor have been vacant and are now filled.
Tom Troncalli, please keep on the list and offer your valuable advice on
technical issues, after all you ARE one of US.

Steve Orton, please update your files, we now have a Vice Commodore and Tech
Advisor!!!  YEA, YAHOO, WHOOPIE and whatever else is fitting.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg

Commodre Catalina 38 Association

Hassle Hull 149