[C38] Membership

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Sun Mar 21 12:34:48 EDT 2010

Perhaps a little information on membership to the Catalina 38 Association is
in order to members of the list.  The Association is totally funded by
membership dues, a whopping $25.00 a year.  Dues help pay for the Catalina
38 Owners Website, you get four copies of the Mainsheet a year (that is a
bargain), invites to the Catalina 38 Nationals a yearly race generally held
in Long Beach CA and hosted at Shoreline Yacht Club and of course the
comrades of other Catalina 38 owners.  I do believe that there are several
members on the List Serve that are not dues paying members and I'll leave it
up to the Web Master, Charles Finn, and Vice Commodore whether or not to
restrict the list to members.  The information you get from the List Serve
is well worth the measly 25 bucks a year.  LOL

If you choose to join the Association kindly send your $25 bucks and your
information to:

Steve Orton Catalina 38 Association

29651 Wilhite Lane

Valley Center, CA  92082

(760) 749-1869

ssorton at sbcglobal.net

Oh and don't forget to register your yacht on the Web Site along with lat
and lon  http://www.catalina38.org/

I mean after all, Vito and Carmine are really busy these days and don't have
the time to make too many house calls.  LOL

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg Commodre

Hassle Hull 149