[C38] mainsheet traveler.

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:55:31 EDT 2010

Here's my problem. The pully wheels on my traveler cars are broken. There are two on each car and are stacked one on top of the other. At the end of the traveler track on each side is a stainless pin through the track stopping the car from going off. On top of the pin and end of the track is a hard rubber cap which I pried off. I cannot remove the pins to get the cars off. I have tried just about everything I know. I am thinking of using heat on the pin then tapping them out with vice grips and a hammer. Any suggestions?
I would send photos but something is wrong with my computer.

Help!!
        Ken Sutto          "Sundancer"