[C38] C38 Companionway Hatch(wrong info)

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:11:15 EDT 2010

Guys, I'm sorry but just gave you some wrong info.

A few years ago I replacerd the teak blocks for aluminum risers. That's why
I didn't have to remove the track, but with the original teak blocks, they
will have to be removed in order to get the hatch and the hood out.

I replaced them because it was hard to seal a serious leak into the balsa
core, and ended up with a lot of rotten wood on port side. Also got shocked
when I saw the welded screws. Besides that, I needed to lead all my lines
after to the cockpit, and the blocks were on their way.
Check out the pic.

Regards

Max