[C38] Spinnaker Sheets and Guys

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Thu Jun 24 12:39:03 EDT 2010

Good Morning Fellow C-38 Owners!

Well Broad Reach has a new Proline 1088 bottom, new main halyard,
serviced primary and secondary winches, and we re-installed the folding
prop.  We are now in the market for a set of spinnaker sheets, guys, and
a foreguy in order to sail in the spinnaker class at local races later
this year.  The previous owner took this running rigging with him to his
next boat!  I was planning on going with new gear but thought I'd ask
the group if there was anyone out there with under utilized spinnaker
lines that they would like to pass on for some $$$.  We can be reached
at jsorensen at novarx.com off the board.

Thanks!

Jay & Dorothy Sorensen

C-30 #311 Broad Reach