[C38] Photos people have asked for

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 25 15:31:05 EDT 2010

Here are two photos of my electrical panel, and one of the valve in the
head inlet line.

The electrical panel a friend had made for me.  The valve was in JACE
when we bought her.  We use it when we are at sea.  This valve is in
series with the pump inlet.  One caution, if you pump the head with this
valve closed, the draw is really short, so the vacuum build up might
hurt some kinds of head pumps.  Our pump pretty much stalls and we can't
move it, but someone who doesn't know and is strong, heavy or gets
tossed while pumping could do some damage to the pump or pump handle.

Regards,
Les H