[C38] Hassle Update

Larry Malmberg larrypi at linkline.com
Sun Sep 26 12:32:34 EDT 2010

Thanks for all the inquiries regarding Hassle.  Here is the scoop, she was
totaled by the insurance company and I bought her back for salvage.  We have
started rehabbing her as of yesterday, Saturday the 25th of September.  I
have posted photos on my Facebook page if you are interested, here is the
link:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=211292&id=710435838
I'll keep updating the Facebook page as we progress with the rehab.  I do
believe we'll have a better, faster, more efficient boat when we are done.
Keep the electronics suggestions coming please, I do appreciate all the
advice and a special thanks to Les for the left over wiring, it's going to
come in handy.

BTW we are probably going to do Trans Pac again in 2011 so beware, we just
might be out there!!  You can bet we'll have new blocks, halyards, guys,
sheets, sails etc. for the race this time.  LOL

Also please update my e mail address to the list to:  larrypi at live.com the
old one will expire soon and I have tried posting with the new one and it
doesn't go through.  Take care all and you are the BEST!!!!!!

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg
Team Hassle