[C38] Props

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Oct 5 19:16:51 EDT 2010

Our boats specify a 15x13 anyone used a 16x14, question is will the 16
clear,  Im not planning on cruising with it just using it from the dock
to the start line for Transpac, then in HI switch out for the correct
prop I have on now.   Im unable to find any 15" used folding props
that's why Im wondering about the 16.    Also does anyone have a  Storm
Trisail to sell or  know of anyone who does.  Thanks.

Steve Smolinske

President

425-227-4500

www.RainierRubber.com <http://www.rainierrubber.com/>

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email
only.  Please treat all information contained in this and any
communication with the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.

P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility