[C38] Transpac Delivery Crew

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Tue Oct 26 01:07:35 EDT 2010

We had a crew meeting yesterday and one of the big topics to address is obviously delivery and the return.  The delivery from Seattle to Long Beach will probably be broken into three legs, Seattle to Astoria, Astoria to San Fran and then San Fran to Long Beach.   Looking to leave Seattle sometime between June 1-8, The return will be sometime at the end of July and will be about three weeks.   At this point we are looking for a few folks on the delivery and the return is wide open.  For the return we need blue water experience as not exactly sure at this point how many if any of the crew are able to make the trip back.   If your interested contact me off list.   BTW Larry its a good thing we dry fitted the 25" prop, Peregrine had some clearance issues so we are having to do a huge modification to make it fit properly.