[C38] Heater install

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 29 11:25:29 EST 2010

Impulse has an Esbar system It also makes hot water when running . There are 2 outlets in the salon 1 in the head and 1 forward in the v/birth I have yet to be cold when it is running. It takes about 10 minutes to warm then another 10 minutes to warm up the boat. The only con is the condensation created in the salon because of a lack of insulation in the boat itself.
  As a note to Steves wiring upgrade I would also suggest the 120 AC wire and outlets be replaced  Impulse had a serious corrosion problem where the wire connected to the plugs. When I did this I added 2 more circuits with gfi instead of one gfi and all the plugs wired off it.This also gave me a chance to upgrade to a 30 amp breaker and galvanic isolater.
  Nice to see I'm not the only obsessive compulsive where wiring is concerned.