[C38] Drawings

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Wed Dec 1 01:48:31 EST 2010

Chuck and Anders

attached are some drawings for our rudder I got from Catalina that should go on the site.  The 34/36 bearing was close enough to our design that it is a nice reference, the c30 pedestal gives an idea of below deck.   For anyone interested in a new rudder, Catalina offers a replacement to our current design, foss foam http://www.fossfoam.com/  GMT composites http://www.gmtcomposites.com/rudders-stocks   and of course phils foils now called cci  http://www.fastcomposites.ca/home.php all offer rudder replacements.

Steve
#312 Peregrine
Seattle