[C38] New Site Feature

Anders Finn anders at finn.ws
Wed Jan 13 20:26:32 EST 2010

Rich,

I'm working on that too. . I'll have to talk to my father but, if I can
get him to agree, the easiest thing might be for me to automate the
process so that members could update their information themselves. The
old man is currently at a meeting for the volunteer firefighters but he
can call me this evening when he gets home and reads this. . .hint hint
pops.

Anders