[C38] Free 3 old head sails, two old spinnakers

George B. Suppes, III george at gsuppes.com
Mon Feb 15 13:48:21 EST 2010

I coud really use the spinnakers as I am doing the spinnaker cup to
monterey, and the one I have now is way old and a shy kite.  I really need a
bigger one and it would be nice having the one I have now as a back up.
Also  the head sails would be nice as I have a 110 and a 135 that's blown
out right now.

George B.  Suppes, III
Complete Abandon #111  SF Bay.
650.921.4712

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover."

-- Mark Twain