[C38] Fwd: Battery Power

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:14:50 EST 2010

I'm also using the blue Seas switch. It works great. I had also problems
with the starter batter (position 1 on the old switch), sometimes it didn't
rev the engine, and whe I replaced the switch, the starting battery problem
was gone. It turned out that this position was not making good contact
inside the switch.
Because I have different battery technologies, instead ofthe blue seas
automatic charging relay(which gives full charge) I used a Xantrex echoe
Charge which gives me 15 amps of charging. The Balmar duo charge was another
option with 30 amps of charge, but   $100 more expensive. I connected the
alternator directly to the battery switch, so when I turn of the switch, no
current will be on the alt.

This system is not expensive and is worth it.

Hope this helps,
Max

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA