[C38] First win ever!!!!

Charles Finn charles at finn.ws
Wed Feb 24 18:21:21 EST 2010

Max!
Great show!  Now watch how you will be looked over as now you are a
"contender!"  PHRFs vary amazingly.  Largest I have seen is 140.  Lowest
is 104.  From what I know of your mean machine, I am guessing somewhere
in the 120 range would fit.  You carry cruising gear and have standard
sails.  Guess they will just have to live with the "SUPERIOR SKILL"
explanation!
Contrats,
Chuck Finn
Mighty Quinn, #114