[C38] C38s with Yanmar exhaust elbows

Robert Miller chapuys at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 01:09:35 EST 2010

Thanks, Rick.  I can't wait.  Actually I was loosing power for about a year
very gradually.  I had replaced the prop with a British "Autoprop" and
thought that perhaps the prop was too big.  It is a 15" diameter auto
variable pitch prop which the manufacturer swore was the proper size.

More after Alfredo installs the new exhaust system.

Bob Miller
"Bolero" #113
Southwestern YC in San Diego