[C38] Attn. West Coast sailors

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Mar 1 23:33:03 EST 2010

Let me introduce Randy to the group, Randy has made the trip from SF to Seattle several times I loved the two stories about how the last wind reading they got was 50 knots before the wind instruments blew off the mast, or how the wind and waves made the Columbia Bar at Astoria during an incoming tide look like a walk in the park.  I'll let Randy answer the question rather than relay info:

Steve
Peregrine #312
Seattle