[C38] Boat repair yards, Puget Sound

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Mon Mar 15 16:06:28 EDT 2010

Steve,

When we bought our boat in Olympia we had work done at Swantown, good
people they did a nice job, Walt is a little flakey with follow up items
at times.   After that we moved the boat to Seattle and had Seaview East
do our mast and rigging, they do great work too and Roland (Yard manager
at Seaview East and Harris at Seaveiw West) are really good guys to work
with, however they wont let you sand the bottom,  Im taking the boat in
two weeks to Canal Boat yard where they will  let me do bottom work.

Steve