[C38] Forward hatch replacement??

DUANE RAWSON drawson1983 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 10:41:09 EDT 2010

I purchased the plexiglass hatch from Cruising Concepts and it works perfectly. Very easy installation. It doesn't leak although the fiberglass hatch didn't leak either. It takes very little pressure on the hatch dogs to seal. I didn't bother replacing the gasket.The new gasket for the forward hatch is available from Catalina Direct.
.
Duane Rawson