[C38] Announcement!!!!

Tom T. tdtron at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 21:46:54 EDT 2010

Hello Bob,

If you are a dues paying member of the Catalina 38 organization, you should
be receiving Mainsheet magazine which is published 4 times a year.

Charles Finn is the new Catalina 38 Tech Editor and it's now up to him if
he wants to write a follow up article on heat exchangers.

Since my article on heat exchangers ran last year, several members of our
group have done upgrades and have, like yourself, information to share.
Not only would this information be beneficial to our group, it would also
be of interest to others reading Mainsheet but I'm sure Charles has ideas
of his own.

I solicited contributions on this topic to be posted in the next Mainsheet
unless Charles decides to cancel the request.  Whether there is a follow up
Mainsheet article on heat exchangers is up to Charles.  I posted two
unrelated topics and this heat exchanger solicitation for the next
Mainsheet before Charles stepped up to the plate but it's all up to Charles
what happens now.

If Charles does decide to write a heat exchanger follow up article, I am
also one who has upgraded a heat exchanger and could contribute my two
cents along with others.  I personally think getting more participation and
input from our group might be a healthy move although I'm sure Charles Finn
is going to be an interesting and skillful technical editor and I'm looking
forward to his talents  regardless if he allows us to make contributions to
his efforts.  It's a "win-win."

Tom Troncalli
PNTE  (Previous Nerd Technical Editor)

<listserve at catalina38.org>
> Date: 3/20/2010 9:16:35 PM
> Subject: RE: [C38] Announcement!!!!
>
> I have upgraded my heat exchanger and would be glad to share my
experiences.
> How do you get on the mailing list for the Mainsheet?
>
> Bob Miller
> "Bolero" #113 SWYC in San Diego

Finn