[C38] Radio GPS connections

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 26 01:54:46 EDT 2010

I was going to look it up, but the model 325 from Uniden is either a
GMRS or CB radio from what I can tell.  Do you have more information to
identify which Uniden radio this is?

The user manual for the Garmin 76s is available on line, and has a
really clear picture of its interconnect, so I'm guessing your problem
is more on the radio side, especially given that you describe an 8 wire
connection.

Regards,