[C38] Bottom Paint

empty1 at ntlworld.com empty1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 6 10:43:10 EDT 2010

I'd go with that.. Ask around the local sailors who do the same type of sailing you do and see what they use. Fouling conditions can vary enormously from area to area. When The Goose moved to the central Chesapeake an evening in the bar of the Southern Maryland Sailing Association soon solved the problem and I go about three seasons between paints without diver--just a bit of waterline srubbing with a mop now and again.
Good way to make local contacts as well.

Good Luck.
Mark....The Goose C38 hull 80 --Solomons MD