[C38] Well I got the pins out of each end of the track. ...

Kenneth M. Sutto kmspacific at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:43:34 EDT 2010

Well I got the pins out of each end of the track. Penetrating oil, heat it and beat it. I think everyone at Swantown marina now knows my favorite swear words!  I'm having a hard time getting out the two wheels on the cars that need replacing. There is no brand name on them but I am guessing they are the origional ones. If any one of you fellows that have replaced your traveler have your old cars left I would be interested in buying them.
Let me get this track removal straight. I have three screws on each side of the track going into the wooden blocks. The heads are slotted. Can I assume that these screws go through the track, through the wooden blocks and onto the cabin top?  I really do not want to remove the track just get another set of cars.

Ken