[C38] Crew Wanted: Virgin Islands to Northeast

david at dlrfilms.com david at dlrfilms.com
Tue Apr 13 18:46:31 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

It's been an interesting and satisfying Winter down here on INTEMPERANCE.
My family was able to join me for several weeks and when I fixed the
starboard bulkhead I moved the galley and the boat is now MUCH more
comfortable!

But it's time to start thinking about bring the boat back to Montauk and I
need help.

The plan is leave the islands early/mid May and make a straight shot back
to the Northeast; with a little luck we'll be on one tack the whole way.

I need two three crew. You can email david at dlrfilms.com but phone is best
(646) 325-8325

Hope to hear from you soon!