[C38] exhaust stains

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sat Apr 17 00:02:04 EDT 2010

try Bright Boy - it is a metal cleaner but we found out by accident it
works on fiberglass Put it on liberally with a rag, wait a couple of
minutes and wipe off. You do not need to use a lot of muscle because it
works chemically - it is a combination of lemon juice and amonia from a
150 year old formula Joe Launie/Macavity